No organization is immune from employment practices liability litigation, least of all law firms. ABA Employers EdgeSM
insurance offers broad coverage for claims brought by partners and for claims for failure to make partner, and also includes:
For excellent coverage at competitive rates, call Luz at 1-866-232-7933 or email her at email@example.com and ask about this unique insurance coverage designed for ABA law firms.
- Punitive damages coverage, where insurable by law.
- Defense expenses coverage for breach of written employment contract claims.
- No "intentional acts" exclusion, subject to applicable state law.
- Advancement of defense expenses on a current basis prior to the disposition of a claim.
- Broad definition of "Employment Practices Wrongful Act." Chubb's policy form includes coverage for actual or alleged wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, third-party discrimination, third-party harassment, and other workplace torts.
Employment Practices Risks Video
Chubb Specialty Insurance[Back to Top]Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion
Any firm can be a kidnapping or extortion target. Fortunately, professional assistance before, during, and after a kidnapping or extortion threat can result in a safe and successful outcome. Chubb's Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance policy features include:
Call Luz 1-866-232-7933.
- Kidnap/ransom coverage that reimburses the insured law firm for ransom payments made as the result of an actual or alleged kidnapping.
- Extortion coverage that reimburses extortion payments the insured firm makes as a result of extortion threats to property and employees, as well as cyber threats to its computer systems.
- Coverage for employees, partners, principals, members, of-counsel attorneys of the firm, and clients on the firm's premises or while traveling in a vehicle with an employee of the firm.
- Ransom delivery coverage for the conveyance of money or other property used to pay a ransom or extortion demand.